How to Play on the Server

Dovis
Advisor
Advisor

How to Play on the Server

Post by Dovis »

Installing GTA San Andreas
  1. Download the Game:
    - Visit the official GTA San Andreas website or authorized digital distribution platforms to purchase and download the game.
  2. Extract Zip File:
    - Extract the contents of the zip files to a convenient location on your computer. You will be prompted for a password when extracting:
    ► Show Spoiler
  3. Run Setup.exe:
    - Locate and run setup.exe from the extracted files.
    - Follow the on-screen instructions to install the game.
    - During installation, ensure to choose a directory outside of the "Program Files" folder to prevent potential issues with permissions and modding compatibility.
Installing Essentials Pack (Highly Recommended)
  1. Download Essentials Pack:
    - The Essentials Pack, available to download from here, includes essential mods such as Silent's ASI Loader, Mod Loader, SilentPatch, CLEO, and more, providing users with a convenient way to enhance their GTA San Andreas experience.
  2. Extract Zip Files:
    - After downloading the mods, extract the contents of the zip files to a convenient location on your computer.
  3. Drag and Drop:
    - Open the main GTA San Andreas game folder.
    - Drag the files or folders from the extracted mod files into the main game directory.
    - If prompted, choose to replace any existing files with the ones from the mod.
  4. Verify Installation:
    - Launch the game to ensure that the mods are properly installed and functioning as intended.
Installing Open Multiplayer (Open MP)
  1. Download Open MP:
    - Visit the official Open MP website to download the client.
  2. Installation:
    - Once downloaded, run the Open MP installer.
    - Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
  3. Launch Open MP:
    - After installation, launch the Open MP client.
    - Follow any additional prompts to set up your launcher and configure settings.
  4. Join a Server:
    - Once configured, you can browse available servers or join a specific server [rr-rp.com:22005] to start playing GTA San Andreas multiplayer.
 ! Message from: Reborn Reality - Roleplay
The content presented herein is the intellectual property of its respective owners. As the uploader of this material, I hereby declare that I do not claim ownership or authorship of the content contained within this work.

All rights, including copyright, belong to the original creators and rights holders. This material is being shared for informational and educational purposes only, and no infringement of any intellectual property rights is intended.

If you are the rightful owner of any material included here and wish for it to be removed or properly credited, please contact me directly. I am committed to resolving any issues promptly and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.