Legal Factions Are Now Open for Hire

Foxy
Admin
Admin

Legal Factions Are Now Open for Hire

Post by Foxy »

Hi everyone,

We are currently seeking several members to operate and maintain the LSPD and LSFD.

Currently, I have one individual who can assist in running the LSPD. We are in need of active players to support both factions.

If there are any issues with managing the Los Santos Police Department, I can step in temporarily or provide assistance in the beginning stages.

The Los Santos Fire Department is crucial for the server, and we require active players for this faction as well.

If you're interested in joining either the LSPD or LSFD, please let me know as soon as possible.

There will be some guidelines for both factions, but for now, I'm aiming to recruit at least five members for each.

San News and Los Santos Radio:

Both of these factions can be either legal or illegal, depending on your leadership preferences. If you choose to operate an illegal faction from LS Radio, ensure that it is roleplayed properly. We're not aiming for a "gun and run" server but rather to experience the good old days.

Feel free to contact me via the forums or Discord. Dovis can also be contacted if any issues arise.
Foxy,
Head of Staff & Factions.
If you need help with anything, feel free to pm me via discord or the forums.